About Us Insurance Complaints Get Help Resolved Complaints Articles News Links Contact Us            Log In


Ready to get professional help?

Don't worry, help is nearby! There are skilled professionals standing by to assist you. It's time to take action! Select your state and claim type.

We've put together a list of qualified, professionals and experts who can assist you to resolve your claim fairly. No matter how big or small, you will find reputable companies and individuals ready to assist you to get what you deserve. In order to find the resources best matched for your particular claim, please tell us the area where the loss occured and the type of policy.

Let's get help!


How do I repair and replace that which was lost?

Many different types of contractor specialists are needed to repair and/or renovate property damage during the home insurance repair process. General Contractors can oversee the entire process, or you may want to hire specialists for specific services.

  • Board Up and Demolition Services
  • Electrical Contractor
  • Hardwood Flooring, Floor Covering Repair & Replacement
  • Foundation, Structural Repair
  • Gutters
  • Hardwood Flooring
  • HVAC Contractors
  • Plumbing Contractors
  • Tree Removal
  • Window Replacement

In addition, your claim may require specialists to clean and repair items that are not destroyed.
  • Carpet/Rug Cleaning
  • Contents Cleaning
  • Document Restoration
  • Furniture Restoration
  • Mold Remediation Specialists
  • Emergency Packing & Storage