About Us Insurance Complaints Get Help Resolved Complaints Articles News Links Contact Us            Log In


Ready to get professional help?

Don't worry, help is nearby! There are skilled professionals standing by to assist you. It's time to take action! Select your state and claim type.

We've put together a list of qualified, professionals and experts who can assist you to resolve your claim fairly. No matter how big or small, you will find reputable companies and individuals ready to assist you to get what you deserve. In order to find the resources best matched for your particular claim, please tell us the area where the loss occured and the type of policy.

Let's get help!


When is it time to contact a law firm?

If an insurance company refuses to pay your claim, denies payment, or offers an insufficient amount, it is time to be represented by a law firm experienced in insurance litigation. You should never have to represent yourself against an insurance company or accept an unfair settlement offer. Experienced law firms know how to reinforce the insurance company's obligations and successfully represent you in claims against any insurance company in the United States. Your case may require tough negotiation or aggressive litigation to see that you are fairly treated and compensated by the insurance company.

If you're fighting with your own carrier to establish coverage, you may want a lawyer in one of the following areas of expertise:

  • A "bad faith" lawyer if your own insurance company has denied insuring you or has turned down a claim that you have submitted
  • A personal injury lawyer if you are dealing with uninsured motorist insurance on a claim where you were injured
  • A workers' compensation lawyer if you were injured on the job
  • A social security or disability lawyer if you are filing a claim for benefits under Medicare, Medicaid or other government programs

"If you're fighting with someone else's insurance company, you may want to hire:

  • A personal injury lawyer if you have been injured by a third party
  • A malpractice lawyer if you are dealing with a professional negligence issue
  • A workers' compensation lawyer if you were hurt on the job