September 25, 2015
Insurance Company: Allstate
Coverage Type: Disability Insurance
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Incompetent Employees
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Reimbursement
- Claim Handling - Denial of Claim
- General - I feel abused by this company
Allstate Insurance Company was very inadqueate when I filled a claim for disability on 8/28/15. I was under the immpression that I had a 7day wait period. After numerous times making contact with them. There was a problem with the medical documentation. Once the issues was resolved I was told many different things. I have paid into this policy for over 4years and felt that I was treated unfairly throughout this process.
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!