September 14, 2015
Insurance Company: The Travelers Companies
Coverage Type: Homeowners Insurance
- PolicyHolder Service - Abusive Service
- Claim Handling - Rude/Abusive Adjuster
- Claim Handling - Delays upon Delays
- Claim Handling - Unsatisfactory Settlement/Offer
- Claim Handling - Denial of Claim
- Claim Handling - Unjustified Accusations
- General - I feel abused by this company
My property got water damaged by the neighbor's broken water pipe last November.They response and inspection delayed many days When reported to Travelers and they make up false information. the damaged roof was left leaking for months when they delayed the inspection and the claim. Nine months later they told me that the damage is not covered by the policy because the roof is disrepair and the damage occurred over an extension period.
But Travelers just started insured my property 6months before the accident and they never come to my property before sale it to me.
And our tenants are the eyewitness for the damaged area : it did not leak before the accident and it leaked as crazy when and after the accident from the neighbor’s broken water pipe.
Now they have admitted the roof leaking is from the neighbor's broken water pipe. But no cover from either my policy or from the neighbor's liability ( both of us are in the same insurance - Travelers.
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!