September 11, 2015
Insurance Company: Humana
Coverage Type: Health Insurance
- Underwriting - Unfair Surcharge
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Reimbursement
- Claim Handling - Rude/Abusive Adjuster
- Claim Handling - Denial of Claim
- Marketing & Sales - Misrepresentation
- General - I feel abused by this company
I recently purchased humana rx plan. I was told by a supervisor that an inhaler was covered under their insurance. My co pay was to be$50. When I went to pick up it was $150. The next month I went to pick up my inhaler and it was $279. They told me there is nothing they can do about it that the information that I received to purchase their insurance was inaccurate! So I am stuck for an entire year purchasing my inhalers for $279 when they told me it would be $50. Someone needs to be accountable for cheating me out of all that money on a monthly basis!
Donald W Adams
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!