July 03, 2015
Insurance Company: Allstate
Coverage Type: Auto/Boat/Motorcycle
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Delays/No Response
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Reimbursement
- Claim Handling - Delays upon Delays
- Claim Handling - Unsatisfactory Settlement/Offer
- General - I feel abused by this company
My wife was sitting at a red light and an uninsured and license revoked/suspended (for no insurance) driver slammed in the back of our vehicle. The police took a report and identified the driver. After 1 year of waiting for Allstate to act we were sent a notice that stated "Unable to locate uninsured driver, case dropped." The vehicle of the uninsured driver sits at the address given on the police report often and the phone number the driver provided he answers by name. As a result we were required to pay our deductable, which we did not recover because Allstate refused to persue, we got stuck with some, not all, some of the doctor bills.
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!