May 08, 2015
Insurance Company: Allstate
Coverage Type: Auto/Boat/Motorcycle
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Incompetent Employees
- PolicyHolder Service - Delays/No Response
- Claim Handling - Delays upon Delays
- Claim Handling - Unsatisfactory Settlement/Offer
- Claim Handling - Denial of Claim
Hit a dead deer in the road. Allstate adjuster came out and said damage was not consistent with hitting deer. Said that I ran over a curb. There is no scratches and bumper cover is broken with deer hair in it. Finder is bowed out and has no scratches. Now I am no C.S.I. But I can see what happened from the damage done. Plus I was driving the car when it struck the deer. I called his boss and have not heard from him. I will pay the repair bill. Then Cancel all four of my cars and have all my friends and family do the same. They know it would cost me more to take them to court than fix my car. That's why they don't care. estimate 1500.00 in damage.
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!