April 17, 2015
Insurance Company: Farmers Insurance Group
Coverage Type: Homeowners Insurance
- Underwriting - Refusal to Insure
- Underwriting - Cancellation
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Incompetent Employees
- PolicyHolder Service - Delays/No Response
- PolicyHolder Service - Denied Access to Services
- PolicyHolder Service - Unfair Negotiation
- Claim Handling - Delays upon Delays
- Claim Handling - Unjustified Accusations
- General - I feel abused by this company
In Feb. 2015 I was switching from farmers ins. of 19yrs to State Farm Ins. This is where i learned about (Lexis Nexis). They had two water damage claims against me. 1) dated 10-29-2012 claim amount was zero. This claim belonged to B. Hall son, and not T. Hall father (quick claim deed From father to son dated 10-2006) This item was finally removed in April 2015.
2)The second one was against me dated 2-11-13 water damage
claim amount zero. This was school books taken from my vehicle in the grocery store parking lot. The school replaced the books and
I canceled the claim.
I have sent 11 pages to (Lexis Nexis)which have included letters from Farmers stating there was no water damage but a theft.
I have had my home insurance (which my home is paid off )canceled two times March and April 2015.
I am in the process of buying a home at the end of April and know I will be denied insurance again because of this in-correct posting to my Lexis Nexis account.
I talked to Lexis Nexis on 4-8-15 they informed me if Farmers DID NOT correct by 4-16-15 they would drop entry of my file.
I just off the phone with Lexis Nexis (waited on hold for over an hour) They informed me that Farmers Insurance still has not corrected their end and I have to wait again, they are all past the 30 days to correct my history. Where does a person go for help against these Company's who don't give a dam..
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!