March 02, 2015
Insurance Company: GEICO
Coverage Type: Auto/Boat/Motorcycle
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Denied Access to Services
- PolicyHolder Service - Unfair Negotiation
- Claim Handling - Unsatisfactory Settlement/Offer
- Claim Handling - Fraud
- Claim Handling - Denial of Claim
- Claim Handling - Unjustified Accusations
- Marketing & Sales - Misleading Advertising
- Marketing & Sales - High Pressure Tactics
- General - I feel abused by this company
on February 4th this year I was parked in a CVS. lot and the car to my left was aimed back-word and very close to my car, in relation to the space.
I then touched there car with a rubber part of my truck and made no damage.
The insurance company would rather pay the claim for $863. and hope they make a new friend and customer with my insurance policy. Very generous, with other peoples money.
That causes my rate to go up 20% if I stay with geico the will charge me an additional $900 for 6 months with equals $1800 x three years = $5,400.
They admit there is no damage to my car, they paid the claim and when asked they say its best for everyone. There are large horizontal white stripes of paint on the pitches of the other car but no paint missing from my car.
they now say that the addition used in the totaling of the claim is Private to the other party. I can't do any of my own investigation without the pitchers and related evidence, requiring me to sue in small claims to get any information about a claim I am paying for.
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!