November 20, 2014
Insurance Company: Hiscox Insurance
Coverage Type: Business Insurance
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Unfair Negotiation
- Claim Handling - Unsatisfactory Settlement/Offer
- Claim Handling - Denial of Claim
- Claim Handling - Unjustified Accusations
- Marketing & Sales - Misleading Advertising
Really poor service.
Used some random small reason to decline coverage/settlement of claim.
They expect you to make unhappy clients while you wait for the Hiscox to figure out how to handle their claim.
Unprofessional and rude.
This company should not be used for business errors/omissions insurance if you are in the market for such service.
They will not help you and even sound condescending in their claims dealings with you.
Laura was the person I worked with and I have to say I was not happy with the outcome of this.
Really disappointed in my first ever claim.
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!