October 21, 2014
Insurance Company: GEICO
Coverage Type: Auto/Boat/Motorcycle
- Claim Handling - Rude/Abusive Adjuster
- Claim Handling - Delays upon Delays
- Claim Handling - Unsatisfactory Settlement/Offer
- Claim Handling - Fraud
- Claim Handling - Denial of Claim
- Claim Handling - Unjustified Accusations
- General - I feel abused by this company
A Geico policy holder hit me from the rear. I filed a claim and they found their policy holder at fault. A few hours following the decision I was told that they have decided to stand by their policy holder since our stories are conflicting. Their policy holder initially admitted fault and promised to handle any fees incurred from our accident.
I will be contacting an attorney to ensure this matter is handled properly as I am sure Geico is trying to avoid repairing my vehicle.
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!