November 27, 2013
Insurance Company: Swiss Re
Coverage Type: Auto/Boat/Motorcycle
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Incompetent Employees
- PolicyHolder Service - Delays/No Response
- PolicyHolder Service - Abusive Service
- Claim Handling - Delays upon Delays
I had an auto accident and have been getting reimbursed for my prescriptions due the accident. Even after Walgreens faxes the info over to the person handling my claim, Angela Murphy, or Karen Calis, I still don't get the checks. When I call to check on when they are sending the payment, they have all kinds of excuses why the check hasn't been sent. Its the same info month after month and they still hold off on sending the payments! What can I do before I have to get a lawyer?
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!