November 29, 2012
Insurance Company: Selective Insurance
Coverage Type: Homeowners Insurance
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Delays/No Response
- PolicyHolder Service - Abusive Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Unfair Negotiation
- Claim Handling - Delays upon Delays
- General - I feel abused by this company
Initially, a selective agent sent a contractor who did minimal initial work and never return.
As I did not hear from the company, I organized and presented two estimates to repair our garage. The Selective agent in charge of my case quickly settled the claim base on a far lowest estimate.
I thought that I was responsible up to my deductible of $1000.00 and the rest will be taken care by the insurance company, however,the way Selective is trying to settle the claim is by issuing a check based in the lowest estimate available minus deductible and does it!.
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!