November 28, 2012
Insurance Company: Allstate
Coverage Type: Auto/Boat/Motorcycle
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Incompetent Employees
- Claim Handling - Delays upon Delays
- Claim Handling - Denial of Claim
- Marketing & Sales - Misrepresentation
- General - I feel abused by this company
i was in a accident with a person who ean a red light, when the police officer called the company and gave insurance policy number, he was told their was a active insurane policy in place. then i called to make a claim against him and was told their was no insurance policy in place. for two weeks they told me they were checking into to the policy to see if he was covered. i finally got mad ,they gave me a insurance adjuster who finally once again said their is no policy in place. because they said their was a policy in place at the time, the police can't issue a no insurance ticket, i now have to take this person to small claims court, all they have been doing is lieing to me to get out of paying the claim. even the police officer thinks their is something wrong with this.
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!