August 20, 2012
Insurance Company: Kemper Insurance
Coverage Type: Auto/Boat/Motorcycle
- Underwriting - Refusal to Insure
- PolicyHolder Service - Delays/No Response
- Claim Handling - Rude/Abusive Adjuster
- Claim Handling - Delays upon Delays
- Claim Handling - Denial of Claim
- Marketing & Sales - Misleading Advertising
- Marketing & Sales - Misrepresentation
My husband was in an accident 8 months ago, we have a $3000 medical bill that Kemper will not pay. We have been trying to get Kemper to care about us for this long!! They are nothing but disgustinly rude and frustrating and we can not believe that they would rather lose out on the tens of thousands of dollars from us being their customers than pay this $3000 bill. All we get are voicemails and no one ever calls us back. When we do get a person, they refuse to let us speak to someone who will actually care, and give us a run around with different numbers to call which of course all lead to voicemail. They're advertising that you are safe with Kemper but it is a load of crap. They do NOT care about you one bit. Do not be fooled by their false advertising!!
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!