August 16, 2012
Insurance Company: Allstate
Coverage Type: Liability Insurance
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Delays/No Response
- PolicyHolder Service - Abusive Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Reimbursement
- PolicyHolder Service - Unfair Negotiation
- Claim Handling - Rude/Abusive Adjuster
- Claim Handling - Delays upon Delays
- Claim Handling - Unsatisfactory Settlement/Offer
- Claim Handling - Fraud
- Claim Handling - Unjustified Accusations
- General - I feel abused by this company
May of 2012 my ex husband passed away. I WAS informed first by phone called it belonged to me because my ex had went in earlier in 1997 to take me off as benifecary and added his son, and i was told it had never been processed which intitled me to the claim. Because i was legally on it. Two days later I recieved a letter which i still have, stating it again it was legally mine, they sent claim forms they told me to fill out and send back to them, which i did also. One day after this it had been turned over to another employee who was above the one who called me and she said he just poured gas anto the fire which was rude and very unprofessional. Three months later it still has not been settled. Allstate will not admit of coarse it being their fault i was told by them " maybe it got lost in the mail" haha.B ut to me even if it got lost and was not processed it would seem any agent that does their job right Astate should make all their agents in a week or 2 check on their new polices or polices that have been changed to make sure the procesing was in effect. So it is actually Allstates fault.If they had checked to make sure the peocessing had went through boyh of us parties involed would not be going through this today! I feel Astate should pay both parties and learn from their mistake and from now on make all polices checked on to make sure they have all been processed.
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!