August 18, 2016
Insurance Company: Liberty Mutual
Coverage Type: Auto/Boat/Motorcycle
- Underwriting - Premium Too High
- Underwriting - Unfair Surcharge
- PolicyHolder Service - Inadequate Service
- PolicyHolder Service - Delays/No Response
- PolicyHolder Service - Denied Access to Services
- PolicyHolder Service - Unfair Negotiation
- Claim Handling - Delays upon Delays
- Claim Handling - Denial of Claim
- Claim Handling - Unjustified Accusations
- General - I feel abused by this company
I was with liberty mutual for over ten years I had an accident were a van hit my car liberty mutual has me as an at fault driver.
when I tried to get a history letter they refuse to send me any information I canceled the claim because Cathy has cancer and I needed to tend to her than my insurance went up 14 hundred per month when it was only 400. I try to complain and no one will call me back. They need to correct the fact that I was not an at fault driver. and reestablish my standing to adjust my insurance premium. I am 62 years old no tickets help my # is 313-989-
E mail is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
HELP HELP HELP!
This story has no comments yet. Be the first to leave one!